Solar Batteries TAB 3 TOPzS 265-345Ah 6 Glasses
The Solar Batteries TAB 3 TOPzS 265-345Ah 6 Low maintenance units are manufactured according to DIN 40736, EN 60896 and IEC 896-1. Individual accumulators (2v) are manufactured in containers of Translucent Polypropylene.
The Stationary Batteries of the type TOPzS de TAB They are specially designed for solar installations. Due to its extreme low discharge the tubular positive plates are suitable for off-grid solar systems (insulated).
- Positive electrode: tubular plate with low antimony-alloy (< 2%).
- Negative electrode: Flat plate with long-lasting expander.
- Separation: microporous separator.
- Electrolyte: Sulphuric acid specific weight of 1.24 g/cm3.
- Container: PP Transparent polypropylene.
- Cover: Polypropylene in green color.
- Seal of the terminal: watertightness at 100% of gas and electrolyte, high density rubber gasket.
- Terminals: Female terminal (M10) treated. Perfect contact and low resistance with flexible connection cables.
- Connector: Flexible and insulated copper cable, with a cross section of 35, 50, or 70 mm2.
- Screwed Terminal: M10, steel, insulated.
Accumulators must be installed on metal trays.
- IU – Features: Imax without Límitación.
- Floating load: U = 2.23 V/cell ± 1%.
- Initial load: U = 2.35 to 2.40 V/cell.
- Reference temperature: 20 °c in the C10 to 1.80 V/cell and at 25 °c at C100 to 1.85 v/cell.
- Initial capacity: 100%.
- Discharge intensity: Normally up to 80%. More than 80% POD or downloads beyond the final discharge voltages (independent of discharge current) must be avoided.
- Shelf life: up to 15 years.
- Cycles IEC 896-1:1200.
- Self-discharge: approx. 3%/month at 20 °c.
- Operating temperature:-20 °c to 55 °c, recommended for use between 10 °c and 30 °c.
- Normative: IEC 896-1, en 60896-1, en 61427.
- Ventilation: According to Regulation EN 50272-2.
- Every 6 months: check the voltage and battery density as well as the temperature of each element (glass).
- Every 12 months: completely discharge the battery and check the density as well as the temperature of each element (glass).