Battery charge State Controller BSP 500 Studer
One of the most important information for a safe and efficient operation of a battery-powered system is the state of your charge. The COntrolador Battery Charging status BSP 500 It offers, for Xtender, VarioTrack and VarioString systems, at the same time a very precise measurement and an extremely efficient algorithm that calculates the state of charge of the most accurate form.
The COntrol Remote RCC-02/-03 Allows visualization, data logging, graphical display of load status and settings. Different values of the BSP can be used in the programming of a system Xtender, VarioTrack and VarioString. In addition, some 17 values can be displayed, for example:
- State of charge
- Time remaining
- Energy meter
- Battery temperature
The Bsp It has a nominal 12, 24 and 48v battery voltage measurement as well as a resistive shunt current measurement.
There are two BSP models available:
- BSP 500 (with 500A shunt)
- BSP 1200 (with 1200a shunt)
- Dimensions A x L x a: 110.5 x 75 x 26 mm.
- Length of cables for connection to the 2 meter battery.
- Delivered with a communication cable of 5 meters and a shunt of 500A for the BSP 500 or 1200a for the BSP 1200.